**Walk-a-Mile is on break until further notice**
- Every Sunday from 7am-8am
- Meet at the Food Court at the Tucson Mall (the Mall shops are still closed)
- Bathrooms and drinking fountains are available.
- Walking is a great way to manage emotions.
- Security is on-duty.
- FREE. No need to register. Questions? Call/Text Felicia at 520.909.3888, or connect via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What to Expect: Meet inside Entrance #5 at the Food Court (by the Raspados booth). Do some light stretching, and walk, with the wall to your right. Conversate if you like, or just walk. Fast walkers can expect to complete three circuits. Check out what the Mall has available!
- Just want to chat? “Chat With Chew” is from 8am-9am in the Food Court. If the weather is nice, we meet on the patio, otherwise, we meet in the food Court near the Raspados booth.
Past Walks: (included for informational purposes)
- October 6, 2018
- November 3, 2018
- December 1, 2018
- January 5, 2019
- February 2 2019
- March 2, 2019
- April 6, 2019
Join us on the first Saturday of each month to Walk A Mile for #OurTucson!*
Note: This Walk Series has ended and is listed for informational purposes.
Meet at: Jacobs Park
Route: From Jacobs Park, south on Fairview, west on Miracle Mile Road, turn around at Golden Pin Lanes, or continue to Westside Police Substation, return to Jacobs Park.
Time: Walk starts at 9:30am. Meet near the ramada.
Why? Build community relationships and healthy habits!
What else? Bring awareness to the need for listening and loving one another!
Benefits? Healthy hearts and strong bodies, build community, and learn about how you can help end systemic domestic violence through various Projects including the Tucson Quilt Project, Tucson Zines, the Safe Space Project, Domestic Violence Support Services, and the #SaveGoldenPinLanes Project!
Vendors and Sponsors: For more information about becoming a vendor or sponsor, please visit our FAQ and email us at email@example.com, with “Walk A Mile Vendor/Sponsor” in the subject line, or use the Contact form.
SPEAKup Challenge Celebrations: Please plan to stay a few moments extra once a quarter to recognize the Tucson Zines SpeakUp Challenge winners!
For more information about ending systemic domestic violence, please visit the Domestic Violence Articles page.
“We are each a piece of the puzzle of life. Without each of us, our picture is incomplete.”