Would you like more information on any of our Projects, to participate in a Project, or more information about what you can do to break the cycle of Domestic Abuse? Please complete the contact form below, and we will respond to your inquiry shortly.
We look forward to seeing you at a Felicia Chew Community Projects event!
Featured Project Questions
- What does sustainability look like — to you in Tucson? (Envision Tucson Sustainable Quilt)
- What is the recipe to a dish you enjoy? Share the recipe and a story that goes with the recipe! (Chew For Tucson)
- What makes you unique? What are you passionate about? What makes Tucson special to you? (Tucson Quilt Project)
- Tucson Quilt Project. Share a Story, that shows the diversity, arts, or culture of Tucson!
- Chew For Tucson. Share a Recipe to foster food resiliency — sourced locally; or provide space for a community meal!
- Tucson Teenzine and Tucson Tweenzine. Share a poem, art, story, book talk, or opinion piece! Send attachments (jpegs, pdfs, etc.) to us via e-mail at email@example.com
Can you host a group focused on a common interest or need, to foster empowerment through communication and community?
If you can, or if you just want to contact us, please complete the information form below! Viva! La revolucion!
*Felicia Chew Community Projects gives back to the community through compensating contributors when pieces are published, and providing scholarships.
**Become a sponsor or advertiser! Note: Sponsorships and purchased advertisements are not tax-deductible.