Goal: In order to #SaveGoldenPinLanes, we must raise $3.5million by December 20.
With 1 million individuals living in Tucson and the surrounding areas, the price to save the bowling center is $3.50 per individual.
Our goal is to have 330,000 individuals donate just $3/each for the months of September, October, and November.
1. Bowling centers build community and relationships, resulting in fewer crimes.
2. Golden Pin Lanes is an historic bowling center in the heart of Miracle Mile, the Gateway to Tucson.
3. Fun and affordable for community members of all ages!
- Families who live in the area are able to afford quality indoor entertainment at affordable prices.
- Teens are able to afford quality indoor entertainment at affordable prices.
- Older people are able to afford quality indoor entertainment at affordable prices.
- School-aged children can participate in bowling programs through their school and during the summer months.
Ways You Can Participate in Raising Funds for Saving Golden Pin Lanes:
1. Donate. Felicia Chew Community Projects is collecting funds to #SaveGoldenPinLanes. Instructions for donating are available at www.feliciachew.com/support. In the memo line, include #SaveGoldenPinLanes
2. Walk A Mile. Join us in walking a mile on the first Saturday of each month at Jacobs Park. Registration and pre-walk activities begin at 8am. The walk begins at 9:30am. Special quarterly events to celebrate the Writing Challenge winners!
3. Tell a Friend. Friends don’t have to live in the Tucson area to help #SaveGoldenPinLanes. Have you heard of the ripple effect? Stronger community in one area of our country creates stronger community in other areas.
Thank you for caring! ❤