Thanks for coming out tonight to join me at First Fridays with Felicia. Thank you for sharing stories — accomplishments, challenges, hopes, and resources.
Highlights included a visit from Santa, enjoying homemade hummus, and sharing streudal and wine.
Celebrations include, a birthday, a 501(c)4, being connected with one another.
Our stories demonstrated the desire to bridge the gaps that exist in #OurTucson —
1. The need for policies for all people.
2. The desire for our children to have stories that grow them into good people.
3. The need for U of A students to vote (in Tucson).
4. The need for for tweens and teens to have something to do in Tucson.
5. The need for transportation system that is equitable for people, regardless of physical and mental capabilities.
6. The need for more responsive and attentive local government.
7. The hope for a teen center in Tucson.
8. The hope for more gun sense in America.
9. The hope for a more sustainable Tucson.
10. The need for more conversations and mindfulness.
I look forward to next month’s First Fridays with Felicia.
I say “Viva!” You say “La revolucion!”